Friday 12 February 2016

President Obama recites love poem to his wife Michelle on Ellen DeGeneres show

                           The US president was a guest on Ellen's show yesterday, which aired in the US today, where he revealed he would be spending Valentine apart from his wife, Michelle Obama. Ellen then made him recite a love poem he'd written specially for the US first Lady. See that after the cut...

“Somebody call the Situation Room because things are about to get hot,” said the president, as he stood in front of a red curtain and amid bouquets of red roses and white lilies as Barry White-style music played in the background.
“Michelle, this Valentine’s Day I’m going to treat you right. I’m going to make you some zucchini bread. Then I’ll spread out some veggies on a plate just the way you like them,” he said.
“Then I’ll give you a massage while you watch Ellen’s Design Challenge on HGTV. Because I love you so much, I Obamacare about you more than you even know.”
Turning serious, Obama said: “Michelle, I’ve made a lot of great decisions as president. The best decision I ever made was choosing you. Thanks for putting up with me. I love you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment